Since every project is unique, we could not possibly set fixed prices for our services. To get an idea of the pricing, check out our Showcase including well-detailed Case Studies. Also, feel free to Get a Quote for your own project at any time. No obligations!
We specialize in PSD to HTML and WordPress development. Additionally you can check more info at Our Services page.
- How long have you been in the business?
- How big is your company?
- What is the turnaround time?
- How can I contact you?
Our business days are Monday - Friday. We work from 09:00 - 18:00 EEST (GMT +02:00).
We typically don’t work over weekends. In case of emergency - contact us.
We offer unlimited revisions. Bug fixes and minor tweaks are free. Sizable modifications out of the scope of the initial requirements may be quoted separately.
- Do you have after sale support and for how long?
We believe that prompt and clear communication is essential for a successful project. That’s why we pair every client with a single project manager who that handles all projects associated with his account.
Please contact us.
We accept PSD, PNG, AI, EPS, CDR, TIFF, INDD, JPG, Sketch.
Please note that we may require JPG proofs with the actual site dimensions.
- Do you accept flatten design files?
Internet Explorer 11+ (Windows)
Microsoft Edge (Windows)
Firefox latest (Windows)
Google Chrome latest (Windows)
Opera latest (Windows)
Safari latest (Mac)
Safari iPhone (latest 2 generations)
Safari iPad (latest 2 generations)
Android Default Browser (Android latest 2 generations)
Android Google Chrome (Android latest 2 generations)
If you need support other browsers, please contact us. We’ll do our best to deliver working product there.
- Do you provide screenshots?
Yes. One of the rules in our coding standards is using comments everywhere: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc.
- Can you use SSI (Server Side Includes)?
Yes. We include custom fonts where needed. Please note that you’ll need to provide us with licensed font files along with your design files.
- Do you have experience with the common CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation?
We use jQuery for most of our projects. Additionally, if you require different libraries just contact us.
Yes. Contact us to get a quote.
- Do you code HTML5/CSS 3?
- Can you create a print CSS?
Yes. Please get in touch with us.
No. If you don’t have designs for the responsive layouts we could style them according to our best judgment.
Yes. Please get in touch with us.
Yes. Please contact us.
- Can you recode existing websites?
Yes. Please contact us with more details.
- Can you convert my Flash website to HTML and keep the animations?
- Can you make my contact form functional?
- Do you do RTL (arabic/hebrew) websites?
Yes. We always keep our code under version control and we use SVN. We can also use GIT for your project if you’d like.
- Can you upload the files on my server once you are done?
- How can I pay?
You pay after we complete the project and you’re happy with it. For order value more than $800 we generally require a 50% upfront payment.
- What currency do you use?
In the fee for WordPress integration we have included the base theme setup and blog functionality.
The following features are included:
- Latest posts page
- Category and tag archive pages
- Static pages template
- Single post template with comments section
- Dynamic sidebar (based on widgets section in the WordPress administration)
- Dynamic menu
- Styling of the default WordPress widgets (categories list, tag cloud, etc.)
We can also create a WordPress site which has advanced CMS features (custom post types, custom taxonomies, custom widgets, etc.). For the complex features and advanced functionality we provide a custom quote after we review the project requirements and design files.
After the completion of the project we provide you with an archive containing the WordPress theme files and a MySQL dump file.
The archive also includes:
- All plugins which are requested and used for the project
- Readme file that explains how to use the theme
Additionally, if you need the static HTML files we can provide them as well. Please note that further changes requested to the WordPress site will not be applied to the static version of the files.
Yes. Usually we install the WordPress theme on our staging server but if you provide us with credentials to your server we can install the project there too. We need the following in order to setup the site:
- FTP/SFTP credentials (host, username, password, FTP directory)
- MySQL database login credentials (host, username, password, database name)
- HTTP URL for the FTP directory
If you provide us with hosting control panel credentials we will not need additional FTP and MySQL details.
We’ll review the base code and let you know whether we can use it. We may provide a quote for improving it, or refuse to work with it if it’s not built according to the best front-end coding practices.
Yes. Making updates to existing WordPress sites requires detailed investigation of the code’s quality and features of the theme. Please send us a message and we will review your requirements and get back to you with more information.
We always prefer to create the WordPress themes from scratch because only then can we guarantee the best quality and pixel perfect results. After reviewing the requirements and the existing WordPress theme/site we can advise you whether we can customize it.
Yes. We provide a life-time support. Minor fixes are free of charge. New requests and additions which are out of the initial scope are quoted separately.
Yes. We have experience with several WordPress ecommerce plugins and we will be glad to create a fully functional WordPress store.
Yes. Feel free to populate the content on our staging server. Once you are ready we will be glad to help you with moving the whole site to your server.
We follow the best practices for WordPress theme development:
- We never touch core WordPress files
- We use WordPress plugin API for modifying the administration panel behaviour
- We don't use deprecated WordPress functions and features
However, we cannot guarantee full compatibility of our code with future WordPress and plugin versions. That’s why we prefer to make the WordPress core and/or plugin upgrades for you. Just contact us and we will review the needed upgrades and we will advise you how to proceed.
- Can you show me an example of a WordPress theme both front and back end?
Yes. Please send detailed instructions and designs and we will provide a quote for building a WordPress plugin.
Yes. We make all sections and pages manageable from the WordPress administration. You won’t need HTML, CSS or PHP knowledge in order to make content changes to your site. We aim to make administration area intuitive and easy to use.
Please note that we charge extra for integrating content management capabilities. After reviewing the project specifications we provide a detailed price breakdown for all sections.
- Can you implement featured posts slider in my WordPress site?
- Can you build custom sidebar widgets or shortcodes in my WordPress site?
- Can you create multiple sidebars in my WordPress site?
We are mainly focused on the WordPress platform. We can also help you with Shopify and custom PHP projects. Please contact us and check for more details.
- Will you sign an NDA?
We will not publish anything/anywhere without your prior permission. Everything we discuss is kept secure.
- Do you claim rights in the final markup?
Html Email Coding
We support 53 email clients and mobile devices. For more information - please get in touch with us.
- Do you provide screenshots from the tested email clients?
- Do you use inline CSS?
You can use Google Fonts or another service, however custom fonts are not supported by all email clients.
We make all copy and image areas editable and repeatable. Also, we include template tags for unsubscribe, forward, web version and preferences links.
- Can I change the colors, fonts, etc. of my template in MailChimp?
- I need fixes / additions on my existing email template. Can you do this?
- Do you have any experience with other email marketing tools except MailChimp and Campaign Monitor?
- Can you import my templates in my MailChimp/CampaignMonitor account?