Information We Collect
When browsing htmlBoutique.com and / or using our services, we may collect the following information:
- Personal information such as first name, last name, email address, company name, physical address and / or any other personal user / client information.
- Information, regarding your artwork and / or any other kind of other intellectual property you provide us with, including source files, client notes and / or any other kind of project related information.
- Information about browser type, IP address, information on referring sites and other kind of information and / or statistical data collected via cookies.
When browsing htmlBoutique.com and / or using our services, we collect information in two ways:
- Voluntarily provided by you when you fill out our contact form, subscribe to a newsletter, contact us, etc.
- Using cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information which are sent and stored on your hard drive and are used to collect anonymous data about the website usage for the purpose of improving performance and security.
All personal and project related information you voluntarily provide us with is used solely for professional purposes, i.e. to ensure a flawless, effective and successful working process, including clear communication, conducting and completing an order, and / or any other work-related matter between htmlBoutique and its clients.
All information gathered via cookies is used for research and statistical purposes, so that we can personalize and improve your experience on htmlBoutique.com, as well as boost our website and services quality.
Disclosure policy and NDA
We deeply value and respect your privacy, as well as your professional artwork. Concerning your personal and intellectual property information, we do not disclose, share, sell to third parties, use commercially any information you provide us with, or use your data to compete with you or advertise to your clients or the clients of your clients. We claim no rights over design mockups you share with us.
Concerning the email address you provide us with, we do not use it for advertising purposes, and we do not share it with third parties.
Concerning your projects, we will never display them in our portfolio without your consent. htmlBoutique guarantees that all information that you share with us remains confidential. We may disclose confidential information only if compelled to by law and only that portion which is legally required to be disclosed.
We protect your personal data from misuse and unauthorised access by taking certain security measures. These include:
- Access to personal data is established by a login token, a username, and a password.
- To secure all your personal data you enter within our website, we use secure connections (SSL) to encrypt it. This ensures that any information sent from your computer is scrambled in a way that makes it absolutely unintelligible if intercepted.
Newsletter and unsubscribe rights
We provide all users and clients of htmlBoutique.com with the option to subscribe to our newsletter by filling in their email address in a form, specifically designed for this purpose, in our navigational menu. You have the complete right to stop receiving marketing emails from htmlBoutique.com at any time, and thus, each individual newsletter provides you with the option to unsubscribe.
Filling in your email address in any other contact form on our website does not automatically add you to our subscribers database.
Personal data updates
It is of utmost importance to us that all your personal information is up to date. Thus, we provide you with the option to correct, modify and update your personal information by logging into your account and encourage you to do so as soon as mismatches in your actual and stored personal information occur.